Monday, September 29, 2008

Make-Up Products

I'm not really a big make-up kinda girl but I do like to look nice whenever I go out somewhere special or if I'm trying to look nice for myself. Here are the products I use...



Shishedo- Foundation Primer



Bare Escentials- Dark/Deep Starter Kit



Tarte- Combo Eye Couture Day to Night Eye Palette



Clinique- High Definition Lashes Brush, Then Comb Mascara



Sephora- Eyebrow Kit



Carols Daughter- Lip Butter



Mac Lipgloss- lustreglass (bateaux)



Loreal- Eyelid Primer





These items help me transtion from going to church; to going out to a fundraiser dinner with my husband. It creates a natural look and then it can transform into a sexy sensual look. Now these

items are a little pricey, I like to invest in products that are good quality and will last me a while.

And even if I don't create a full look on a day to day basis I can at least brush a little translucuent powder, some lipgloss and mascara and walk out the door. Especially with a 4 month old and a 2 year old.



These products can be found at Sephora, Macy's, and Walmart

No comments: